My Guide Website?
Addo Elephant National Park All Inclusive Full-Day Safari266 Reviews
Experience the 3rd largest National Park in South Africa with an expert local guide. The Addo Elephant National Park is home to the 'Big 5' and has one of the densest elephant populations in Africa.
- Feel close to nature as you explore the 3rd largest National Park in Africa
- See the big elephants of Africa residing in their natural environment
- Look out for lions, antelopes, endangered black rhinos and zebras
- Visit the original elephant section of the park with an expert local guide
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Port Elizabeth, Bluewater Bay, or Colchester. Spend a full day exploring the third largest National Park in South Africa with an expert local guide. The original elephant section of the park was proclaimed in 1931, when only eleven elephants remained in the area. Today you can see a variety of predators, antelope, zebra species, endangered black rhino as well as the unique Addo flightless dung beetle, found almost exclusively in Addo. The park is also the only one in the world to conserve the “Big 7” – the Big 5 as well as the southern right whale and great white shark off the Algoa Bay coast. An excursion to the Addo Elephant park is a must when visiting this unique area.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Park entry fees Light refreshments Lunch Guided Safari Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep
- This tour takes place in a closed air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep. Each passenger has a window seat
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromZAR 2,480.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today