My Guide Website?
Addo Elephant National Park All Inclusive Full-Day Safari406 Reviews
Experience the 3rd largest National Park in South Africa with an expert local guide. The Addo Elephant National Park is home to the 'Big 5' and has one of the densest elephant populations in Africa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Eastern Cape:If youʻre booking your trip to Eastern Cape last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sandboarding Jeffreys Bay
- From Cape Town: 5-Day Best of Garden Route and Addo Safari
- Addo Elephant National Park All Inclusive Full-Day Safari
- Addo Elephant National Park: Guided Half-Day Safari
- From Cape Town: 3-Day Garden Route Highlights Tour & Safari
- Explore the 3rd largest National Park in South Africa
- See the elephants of Africa residing in their natural environment
- Look out for lions, antelopes, endangered black rhinos and zebras
- Visit the original elephant section of the park with an expert local guide
DescriptionGet picked up from your hotel in Port Elizabeth, Bluewater Bay, or Colchester. Spend a full day exploring the third largest National Park in South Africa with an expert local guide. The original elephant section of the park was proclaimed in 1931, when only eleven elephants remained in the area. Today you can see a variety of predators, antelope, zebra species, endangered black rhino as well as the unique Addo flightless dung beetle, found almost exclusively in Addo. The park is also the only one in the world to conserve the “Big 7” – the Big 5 as well as the southern right whale and great white shark off the Algoa Bay coast. An excursion to the Addo Elephant park is a must when visiting this unique area.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation by air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep National park entry fees Guided safari Light refreshments Lunch
- This tour takes place in a closed air-conditioned 4x4 Jeep. Each passenger has a window seat