My Guide Website?
Addo Elephant National Park: Full-Day Safari Tour with Lunch1 Reviews
Discover the Addo Elephant National Park on a magical Full-day Safari in an Open Vehicle with a Traditional South African BBQ. (Chrislin African Lodge guests ONLY- please provide booking reference)
- Look for the Big 5 in a malaria-free area boasting over 600 African elephants
- Learn about the Addo park's history from a local guide
- Enjoy a delicious traditional South African Braai/ BBQ
- Explore both the north and south sections of the Addo Elephant National Park
DescriptionExperience Addo Elephant National Park on a full-day safari in an Open Safari Vehicle (Chrislin African Lodge clients only). Travel to the northern and southern regions of the park for Malaria Free Game viewing of species such as the elusive Black Rhino, Lion, Leopard, disease-free Cape Buffalo, and over 600 Elephants. Meet your guide at Chrislin African Lodge. Board an open vehicle with high ground clearance that is optimal for spotting animals. Search for perfect photo opportunities of our extraordinary wildlife. Listen as your guide identifies animals and tells you about local history, vegetation, and culture. Let the guide show you the best places to spot wildlife. Enjoy a Traditional South African Braai/ BBQ at Lunch time.
IncludesDrinks and snacks Traditional South African barbecue lunch Pick-up and drop-off to/from Chrislin African Lodge
- This tour operates in all weather conditions Children under the age of six cannot take this tour Only guests staying at Chrislin African Lodge are able to book this tour