My Guide Website?
Addo Elephant National Park: Guided Half-Day Safari1 Reviews
Enjoy a half-day Addo Elephant National Park Safari in an Open Vehicle (Chrislin African Lodge guests ONLY). Let us take you to the highlighted areas of the park for incredible wildlife viewing.
- View the Big 5 in a Malaria free National Park
- Learn about the park's history and local culture from local guides
- Enjoy drinks and snacks on your tour
- Take in spectacular sightings of the Addo Elephants
DescriptionDiscover the wildlife in the Addo Elephant National Park with this half-day tour in an Open Safari Vehice. Guests staying at Chrislin African Lodge get to see the highlights of the northern section of the Addo Park. Listen as your guide explains local history, and gets you up close to spot and identify wildlife in this natural environment.
IncludesDrinks and snacks Transfers to/from Chrislin African Lodge
- It is advised to bring cash along in order to pay your entrance fees (R308.00 per person) This tour can only be booked by guests staying at the Chrislin African Lodge This tour takes place rain or shine Please bring your passport or ID card