My Guide Website?
Addo National Park: Guided Half-Day Safari30 Reviews
Explore the best that Addo Elephant National Park has to offer on a 4-hour excursion through Addo Main Camp. Benefit from well-trained and experienced guides who will share their local knowledge and stories with you.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Eastern Cape:If youʻre booking your trip to Eastern Cape last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the northern sections of the Addo National Park Big 5 Game viewing area
- Learn about the park's history and local culture from local trained guides
- Enjoy included drinks and snacks on the tour
- Opt to include pickup and drop-off in Addo village
DescriptionExperience a half-day guided Addo Elephant National Park safari and have the best chance of seeing all the park has to offer. Not only do the guides have trained eyes for spotting and identifying wildlife but they have expert knowledge regarding vegetation and local history, culture, and stories too. During the tour, you'll be taken to the highlighted areas of the northern section of Addo National Park Main Camp. Your guide will help you capture your Addo memories from up close and at the right angles, and they are always on the lookout for the perfect shot. Tours are conducted in custom-designed Toyota Land Cruiser Safari Vehicles, which are spacious, comfortable touring vehicles featuring high ground clearance and large retractable windows.
IncludesDrinks and snacks Return transfers from Addo village accommodation in the pickup zone (if option selected)
- Entrance or conservation fees are not included. It is advised to bring cash along in order to pay your entrance fees. Total fees are R380.00 per person
- This is an all-weather tour