My Guide Website?
Jeffrey’s Bay: Improver Surf Lesson
Take your surfing to the next level with this improver surf lesson in Jeffrey’s Bay. Paddle out with a surf instructor to the perfect intermediate surf break and get ready to step up your skills.
- Feel the thrill of catching the bigger waves and confidently riding them
- Gain greater confidence with tips and tricks from a veteran surfing coach
- Improve your surfing skills to the point where you’re catching bigger waves
- Enjoy the beautiful backdrop of the Jeffrey’s Bay ocean and beaches
- Take advantage of the surf coach and his readily available, expert knowledge
DescriptionCatch bigger waves with greater confidence in Jeffrey’s Bay, South Africa, one of the greatest surf spots in the world. Take a surf lesson tailor-made for those who have mastered the beginner’s “learn to surf” level and are ready for the next step. With these intermediate or “improver” lessons, the surf coach will help you take the next step in your surfing life. There is an ideal, fun, and intermediate-level surf break out the front of the surf school where your surf coach will paddle out, assisting you in getting onto those beautiful long green waves. After a beach briefing on the setup of the surf break, the coach will guide you out in the channel to the backline. Once out, the coach will point out lineup spots and swell indicators. As the wave approaches you will be guided into the perfect take-off zone to then paddle into that awesome green wave. After the ride, you will paddle back to the coach along the indicated paddle path and you’ll receive feedback on the ride and tips on how to improve. For the entirety of the two-hour session, the coach and his advanced knowledge will be available to help make sure you get where you want to be.
- This lesson is dependent on surfing conditions. It's best to check ahead to see if conditions are suitable for the day you want to book.