My Guide Website?
Jeffreys Bay: Fat-Tire Bike Beach Rides2 Reviews
Enjoy some of the most remote beaches in South Africa. Comfortably ride on a specialized fat-tire bike, the perfect transport for the terrain. Enjoy a fun and healthy way to see some of Jeffreys Bay's most beautiful unspoiled beaches.
- Feel alive riding along unspoiled, unpopulated Kabeljauws Beach on a Fat Bike
- See native wildlife and spot fish eagles, whales and dolphins along the way
- Enjoy miles and miles of unspoiled beaches
DescriptionAnyone that enjoys riding a bike will know the rush of feeling alive when riding along unspoiled, unpopulated Kabeljauws Beach in Jeffreys Bay. Immerse yourself in nature, winding through the bush trails and over the dunes onto the beach, enjoying the sound of the waves. See native wildlife and maybe even spot fish eagles, whales and dolphins along the way and find out about their habits. Take this opportunity to spend time in a very remote area, almost untouched by the outside world. Your local tour operator strives to leave as little impact on the natural habitat as possible while sharing an unforgettable, unique beach experience. Enjoy the best way to see the coastline in an eco-friendly way and take in the amazing landscapes and native animals that you’ll see. Take home memories and a sense of achievement.
IncludesFat bike for two hours Free helmets available
- • Local tour provider supply basic fat-tire bikes with a single gear suitable for use on the beach
- This activity is aimed at the average cyclist wanting to enjoy the experience of cycling on the beach