My Guide Website?
Jeffreys Bay: Private Surfing Lesson for Beginners2 Reviews
Take a 2-hour, introductory surfing lesson at one of South Africa's most pristine beaches with your own private surf coach.
- Begin to surf at the oldest surf school in Jeffrey's Bay
- Stand up and ride your first wave
- Learn from qualified professional coaches
- Enjoy having photographs taken throughout the session
DescriptionHit the waves and experience the thrill of surfing on this beginners course. Learn how to paddle, catch waves, stand up, and ride the wave towards the beach for the first time. Enjoy instruction at Jeffrey Bay's oldest surf school in the company of qualified, professional coaches. Practice your first moves on the beach, as well as waist-deep in water. Learn skills and techniques to achieve the ultimate goal of the surf lesson: standing up and riding a wave. At the conclusion of the lesson you will be equipped with the necessary skills to practice basic surfing on your own. Take home souvenirs of your first surfing experience, as photographs will be taken throughout the session.
IncludesBoard and wetsuit Professional, qualified instructors Changing rooms Safe storage for belongings Card facilities
- The surf lesson is weather and ocean dependent: it may be rescheduled or canceled depending on conditions