Kayaking Jeffreys Bay2 Reviews
The lagoons are ideal for beginners to kayak within. The area offers beautiful views of the Nature Reserve and if luck is on your side you may get to see some of the local wildlife and flamingos.
- Explore the Nature Reserve
- Spot flamingos and many other bird species
- See small game and other wildlife as you kayak
DescriptionThe lagoons around Jeffreys Bay are some of the most spectacular in South Africa. Relaxing, fun, and easy to learn, kayaking is great even for beginners. The instructors will show you the basics. The kayaks are stable and easy to steer. All equipment is provided and all ages are welcome. The spot is conveniently located at the Kabeljouws Lagoon in J Bay just as you enter Jeffreys Bay from Port Elizabeth, at the lagoon next to the ablution blocks, there you will see the launch site and office. Kayak trips are run daily and transport can be arranged from Jeffreys Bay to the lagoon. Trips are at 10:00AM and 2:00PM. In-Season (December) the office operates from 8:00AM - 6:00PM.
IncludesKayaks Life jackets Snacks and drinks
- • Please note this activity is weather dependent, the supplier does not operate in windy conditions for safety reasons
- Bookings min 2 persons only
- Bring dry clothes as you will get wet, sunscreen and hat, and a waterproof dry bag for belongings
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability