My Guide Website?
Stormsrivier: Green Route Tubing and Paddle-Boarding Tour6 Reviews
Experience the indigenous Green Route by river tubing and paddle-boarding in nature. This is a fantastic way to become accustomed with the Tsitsikamma landscape, throughout which you will learn more about the local culture.
- Wander through indigenous rivers and forests
- Explore the Tsitsikamma region
- Engage in river adventures
DescriptionThe fun and rejuvenating Green Route is a easy option for everyone to explore and soak in the pristine scenes of the Tsitsikamma forests. Be taken on a truly unique adventure where the Storms River is at its widest. Whilst there you can choose to tube, walk, or SUP through the stunning Tsitsikamma landscape. This exquisite excursion on fresh drinkable water takes roughly 3 hours, and presents the perfect opportunity to try your hand at exhilarating activities such as river tubing and paddle-boarding. Engage in the environment as you get to know the demographics, history, and culture of the Tsitsikamma. You may even learn a traditional African song as you explore the remote, unique, and exquisite Tsitsikamma scenery.
IncludesSafety equipment Guides 10% restaurant discount voucher 10% gift voucher
- These tours require a minimum of 4 people to operate, there is the chance you will be asked to move to another time slot if this number is not met
- You will need to walk over rocks throughout this experience
- You will be required to walk to the river bed with your tube
- Wet suits are not mandatory
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromZAR 860.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today