- Take in spectacular sightings of elephants at Addo Elephant National Park
- Learn about the park's history and traditional culture from local guides
- Travel aboard an open vehicle for an authentic South African safari experience
- Discover the exotic flora and fauna of the area in a natural environment
- Enjoy drinks and snacks to keep your energy levels up during your adventure
Discover the wildlife in the Addo Elephant National Park with this half-day tour in an Open Safari Vehice.
Guests staying at Chrislin African Lodge get to see the highlights of the northern section of the Addo Park. Listen as your guide explains local history, and gets you up close to spot and identify wildlife in this natural environment.
Drinks and snacks
Transfers to/from Chrislin African Lodge
- It is advised to bring cash along in order to pay your entrance fees (R308.00 per person)
This tour can only be booked by guests staying at the Chrislin African Lodge. A booking reference is required
This tour takes place rain or shine
Please bring your passport or ID card
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund