Amble In Complex
Amble In Complex, is a small shopping centre in Port Elizabeth. It is an ideal shopping area conveniently situated at 169 Main Road, Walmer, between 10thh and 11th Avenues. Amble In Complex has long been a favourite Port Elizabeth shopping destination for locals and visitors wanting to enjoy a unique shopping experience. With a village ambience, Amble In Complex has a small collection of shops offering visitors items such as mouth watering cheeses, an excellent variety of beautiful gift and décor items, quality cottage furniture, antiques and collectables as well as a health shop and hair salon.
Set amongst beautiful shady established trees and with delightful cobblestoned road this Port Elizabeth shopping complex is certainly picturesque. There is ample parking and the owners of the shops are quite happy for you to spend time browsing and enjoying the wide array and different items on display.
The popular Amble In Complex is made up of the following specialist shops and you can find more information on each shop by following the link to their page:
- Amble In Antiques – cottage furniture, antiques and collectables.
- The Cheese House – Port Elizabeth’s very own speciality cheese shop.
- Essence of Israel – imports glassware, pottery, jewellery and décor items from Israel.
- Picket Fence - a delightful garden coffee shop/restaurant for breakfasts, lunches and teas.
- Nature’s Own Health Shop – a range of health products, iridology and blood analysis also available.
- Royal Hair Society – a range of excellent products and services.
Next time you are in the Eastern Cape city of Port Elizabeth and are looking to spend some time wandering the shops make sure you amble on in to Amble In Complex for an enjoyable shopping experience. For more information please contact the Amble In Complex using the details provided or the enquiry form below.
169 Main Road, Walmer, Port-ElizabethView Larger Map