My Guide Website?
Garden Route Port Elizabeth to Crags Tour
This family oriented tour of the Garden Route and Eastern Cape starts with the Wild Flower reserve for coffee or juice and the Storms River Bridge for a tasty light breakfast.
Enjoy the stunning scenery of world famous surfing town Jeffrey’s Bay, and the temperate and equally beautiful Tsitsikamma National Park on the famous Garden Route. The first wildlife stop on this Garden Route tour is Monkeyland where the whole family can watch and interact with a wide variety of species of monkey who roam free in this sanctuary. The visit to Monkeyland is followed by a trip around Birds of Eden, the largest enclosed free flight dome in the world where there is the chance to watch the many magnificent birds that call this dome home. Finish off the wildlife experiences at the Elephant sanctuary where you can walk hand in trunk with these gentle giants. The final stop is the idyllic and popular playground of Plettenberg Bay along the Garden Route.
- Pick up at place of residence for transfer to the famous garden route
- Breakfast at Storms River
- Guided tour by expert guides at Monkeyland
- Birds of Eden Tour
- Afternoon guided walk with the elephants at the Elephant sanctuary
- Return to Port Elizabeth. If possible return journey is via Natures valley for a short walk and a swim at this glorious valley and beach. Bring the costumes!
Prices are R1,650 per person for children and R1,950 per person for adults. Discount available for parties of 4 or more. Contact Alan Tours using the form below for more information or for details of other tours available.