Surges of adrenalin along the Garden Route Tour
This full day tour is the ultimate for thrill seekers visiting South Africa's Garden Route and starts off with a glide through the trees of the Afro-montane forest on 10 slides of up to 30 m in height on the Canopy Tour.
Next up it's time to head to the Bloukrans Bridge pass along the Garden Route where you can choose (optional extra) to face your fears on the ultimate Garden Route thrill, the world's highest Bungee jump from the famous 216m high Bloukrans Bridge - this is only for the brave. The tour is finished with an unforgettable interaction with African Elephants at a nearby sanctuary along the Garden Route, where should you choose you can even ride on the back of one of these magnificent creatures (optional extra).
- Fully guided tour by expert guides
- Light breakfast at the beautiful Storms River on the Garden Route
- Canopy Tour
- Light lunch at Tsitsikamma
- Afternoon guided walk with the elephants at the elephant sanctuary
- Bungee jump at Bloukrans Bridge (optional extra
- Elephant back ride (optional extra)
Prices are R2,100 per person. Please contact Alan Tours for more information using the contact form below.