My Guide Website?
From Port Elizabeth: Tsitsikamma Walks and Activities Tour
Visit the Storms River mouth and Tsitsikamma National Park on this day trip adventure. Enjoy several short hiking options including the Suspension Bridges and forest walks, or take a longer 2-hour hike to the waterfall.
- See amazing views as the waves crash over the rocks at the Storms River mouth
- Watch bungee jumpers at the Blauwkrans River Bridge
- Enjoy several hiking options to take in the beautiful scenery
- Visit the Storms River Bridge
DescriptionYour tour departs at 8:00 AM from Port Elizabeth for a two-hour drive to Tsitsikamma National Park and the Storms River mouth. On arrival, you can join a walk of about 45 minutes to the Suspension Bridges and take in some beautiful views of the Storms River. Then it's time for lunch, which you can purchase at the Pink Restaurant in Tsitsikamma Village if you didn't bring your own. After lunch you might choose to take a ride through the forest on Segways, go zip lining over the waterfalls, or even try bungee jumping at the Blauwkrans River Bridge. Each of these activities has an extra cost and must be arranged on site, but if these adventures seem a little extreme for you, you can also enjoy watching the bungee jumpers, join a hike to the waterfalls, or just enjoy the beautiful scenery. At the end of the afternoon, you'll head back to your accommodations in Port Elizabeth.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Port Elizabeth Visit to the Storms River bridge Entrance fee to the Tsitsikamma National Park All transportation Guiding and walking during the day Segway in the forest Zip line ride Bungee jumping Big tree entrance fee Meals and drinks Items of a personal nature Gratuities
- This tour is suitable for those with limited mobility although there are some activities such as the hike to the Suspension Bridges that may not be suitable. Most sightseeing can be enjoyed from the vehicle.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now